Orchid arrangements are a perfect holiday gift for your family, friends, host or hostess of the party you are invited to. And here is why:
1.Orchids are a long blooming gift.
Orchids bloom from 4 to 10 weeks and will keep your message alive for a long time.
buy acyclovir cream fluticasone flovent premarin mtf
2. Orchids are striking, elegant, exotic and unique.
Orchids are breathtaking and when arranged in elegant vase become
an extraordinary and very impressive gift.
3. Orchids can satisfy any taste.
4.Orchids are a beautiful way to express your feelings.
Orchids are an ancient symbol of love, beauty and luxury.
5. Orchids help to keep the spirits up.
Orchids vibrate on highest energy level and help to achieve feeling of balance and happiness.
Lexapro cheap zithromax treats lopressor beta blocker buy flagyl 500mg online
6. Orchids need very little care.
Orchids are low maintenance plants and just need to be watered every 7 to 10 days. You can read more about simple orchid care here.
7. Orchids are allergy free.
Orchids don’t have loose pollen grains and it makes them a safe gift for allergy sufferers. Also, orchids are safe for pets.
8. Orchids can bloom in any light.
Orchids bloom in any light but need to be kept away from direct sun
You won’t find any plants better adapted for growing in pots than succulents. Mostly native to arid regions, succulents store water in their fleshy leaves, stems, and roots, enabling them to resist drought. This means they don’t need to be fussed over with frequent watering, so you can go ahead and enjoy a weeklong winter vacation without giving them a second thought.
Best Air-filtering Houseplants According to NASA
As part of the NASA Clean Air Study which researched ways to clean air in space stations, the following list of houseplants was compiled that eliminate significant amounts of benzene, formaldehyde and/or trichloroethylene, as well as absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.
- English ivy (Hedera helix)
- Spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
- Golden pothos or Devil's ivy (Scindapsus aures or Epipremnum aureum)
- Peace lily (Spathiphyllum 'Mauna Loa')
- Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema modestum)
- Bamboo palm or reed palm (Chamaedorea sefritzii)
- Snake plant or mother-in-law's tongue (Sansevieria trifasciata'Laurentii')
- Heartleaf philodendron (Philodendron cordatum)
- Selloum philodendron (Philodendron bipinnatifidum, syn.Philodendron selloum)
- Elephant ear philodendron (Philodendron domesticum)
- Red-edged dracaena (Dracaena marginata)
- Cornstalk dracaena (Dracaena fragans 'Massangeana')
- Janet Craig dracaena (Dracaena deremensis 'Janet Craig')
- Warneck dracaena (Dracaena deremensis 'Warneckii')
- Weeping fig (Ficus benjamina)
- Gerbera daisy or Barberton daisy (Gerbera jamesonii)
- Pot mum or florist's chrysanthemum (Chrysantheium morifolium)
- Rubber plant (Ficus elastica)
So enjoy your houseplants not only because they are beautiful, but they help improve our indoor environment at the same time.
Other Houseplants also found in our stores...
Bromeliads and Tillandsia
And of course orchids, orchids, orchids