American Plant's Landscape Design Center gives you the opportunity to meet with one of our talented landscape designer's to learn how you can have your home surrounded by the landscape of your dreams! The Landscape Design Center is at 7405 River Road, Bethesda, MD 20817. Please call 301.762.6301 for appointment.
American Plant’s Landscape Division is committed to our customers for the long term. From small entertaining spaces to grand gardens, we customize our services with a plan that meets your needs, budget and lifestyle. Our process includes LEED compliant landscape practices, sustainable designs, organic gardening techniques and products. The result is a vibrant, low maintenance garden with inviting and intimate entertainment spaces, achieving the highest quality of outdoor living desirable at your door.
American Plant Landscape Division services include:
Design and Estimating
Our design services range according to the clients’ needs:
• On site consultations – one of our designers or estimator will meet with
the client at their property to evaluate the specific needs and goals of
the client and customize a landscape proposal on site.
• Conceptual/preliminary plans and estimating proposal – our
designers will provide a concept that meets the client's expectations
and will be able to estimate costs in a more detailed manner. An
estimate is presented which includes a plant list and associated costs.
Designs are priced based on an hourly charge.
• Master plans – are scaled drawings and use the house plat for concise
measurements. If the scope of work is large and involved, we will design
a master plan. The charge for this plan is based on the size and complexity
of the project.
We can install these landscape elements for outdoor living:
• Distinguished gardens including woodland, rain, conservation, rock,
contemplative, deer-resistant, native plant, butterfly-bird loving gardens
• Sustainable landscapes and storm water management control
• Sodding and/or seeding
• Patios, terraces, walkways, steps and retaining walls in natural
stone, or concrete pavers/blocks
• Pondless water features, bubblers, streams and ponds
• Drainage problem solving, regrading and dry stream beds
We offer a year round maintenance package that includes:
• Pruning, weeding, fertilizing, mulching, edging, leaf and debris removal
For more information please call or email Dianne at 301-762-6301.